Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global

www.sonyericsson.com

Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global Business Controlling Ans Planning Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Business Controlling Ans Planning Intern Interview

Business Controlling Ans Planning Intern
Munich (Germany)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in August 2011.

Interview Details – The HR person arranged a telephone interview with 2 persons: Head of department and somebody from HR. I was asked typical HR questions like what are my strengths and why i want to work in this company. From the side of the Head of BC&P I was just asked if I have studied IFRS and common questions about my previous experience and studies. After the interview they told me that I should wait for a call. After 5 days I called by myself and heard that they need some more time. Next day I was hired.

Interview Question – How would your friends or relatives describe your negative features of the character?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me what was the budget for this position and I accepted the offer.

Worked for Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global? Contribute to the Community!