Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in January 2007.

Interview Details – I interviewed for other internship positions on campus but was then referred to this position. I went to their site and interviewed with two people initially. The interview was simple and not very technical, just a getting to know you thing. Then I toured their facilities with the interviewers. They briefly went over what the types of things I would do and showed me where I would be working.

Interview Question – What are your three greatest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in September 2012.

Interview Details – i gave two or three interview and i was selected in one.my communication skill or good. and i have a knowledege in ccna.

Interview Question – ask the question in past.   Answer Question

Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in May 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with hiring manager->interview with HR->interview with the senior members in the team

Interview Question – how do you think the difference between the sony ericesson and other company   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in January 2008.

Interview Details – Hunter company arranged the inetrview schedule.
It's last 2rounds. HR and hiring manager.
All of them are 1 to 1.
Just basic questions as what did I do and how did I do in last company.

Interview Question – how many projects you have done and share some experience you think valuable.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global Engineering interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global employees and interview candidates.