Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer
Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in April 2008.

Interview Details – The whole process started off through a recruiter. There was a telephonic interview and one on-site interview. On site consist of 6 1-1 interviews. In depth RF Technical background knowhow.

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Staff Verification Engineer Interview

Staff Verification Engineer
Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in July 2011.

Interview Details – Telephonic- Onsite - HR

Interview Question – One of them asked about very fundamental elementary questions which was hard to recollect   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation as market was tough.

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Redwood City, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in January 2010.

Interview Details – I got this posistion for as a contractor. I was asked to come to the location. The manager has asked about the role. My past experience and my educational back ground. The posistion is android manula testing and he asked about bascics like android released versions. What are different types of testing that you have done. Functional stress etc...

Once that is done they just said they are going to hire me. There will be an email confirmation for job offer.

Sony Ericsson is a great place to work with incredible talent

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did ot negotiate but they paid resanobly well

NOC Technician Interview

NOC Technician
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in April 2011.

Interview Details – You were interviewed by 2 people, one of them was a manager the other may be an assistant or technical supervisor or lead. The manager then explain the position and what you will be doing, and ask a couple questions about your personaility. The second person then starts off with technical questions.

Interview Question – What is the speed of a T1   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in January 2007.

Interview Details – I interviewed for other internship positions on campus but was then referred to this position. I went to their site and interviewed with two people initially. The interview was simple and not very technical, just a getting to know you thing. Then I toured their facilities with the interviewers. They briefly went over what the types of things I would do and showed me where I would be working.

Interview Question – What are your three greatest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Business Control and Planning Interview

Business Control and Planning

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview, 1st round with HR staff, 2nd round with HR and Finance Heads. Questions asked were nothing technical or difficult, just take them through career timeline in resume. From 1st interview to offer took about 2 to 3 weeks.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question: do you know how to build macros into your excel models?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in September 2012.

Interview Details – i gave two or three interview and i was selected in one.my communication skill or good. and i have a knowledege in ccna.

Interview Question – ask the question in past.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer

Interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global

Interview Details – Need to know some people who work at Sony Ericsson.
Or you would have worked as a consultant there for some time.

Interview Question – Nothing sort of   Answer Question

Section Manager Interview

Section Manager
Lund, Skåne (Sweden)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in January 2008.

Interview Details – Found the position on the company website and sent in my CV and cover letter. Got contacted by an external recuiter handling the recruitement process. A first interview with the recuiter, standard interview, nothing special. A second interview with the hiring manager and one of the senior employees in the section. Also a standard interview. A third interview with the hiring manager's manager. A very inspiring interview where he shared his vision and asked me a lot around my view on it and how it appealed to me, rather unconventional.

Interview Question – Can you share the first words that comes into mind on our departments vision?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got 2000 sek/month more than the initial offer. It was not a tough negotiation. I got an initial offer and said it was to low,stated what I thought was accepteble and got that.

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Supplier Quality Engineer
Tongzhou, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global in March 2008.

Interview Details – total second round, first round interview with line manager via the phone call, second round with HR

Worked for Sony Ericsson Mobile-Global? Contribute to the Community!