Sony Pictures Entertainment

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Production Safety Manager -NYC- MA Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sony Pictures Entertainment in March 2012.

Interview Details – The position was posted online, I thought I was a pretty qualified for the position. I applied immediately. A month later I received a call from HR for a screening. She asked the basic questions and we need to wait for a face to face interview.

Interview Question – Are you ok on working with Artistic people. In a technical field, it tends to be hard to deal with Artist, please explain how best you will deal with them.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sony Pictures Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sony Pictures Entertainment interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sony Pictures Entertainment employees and interview candidates.