Sony Pictures Television

www.sonypicturestelevision.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sony Pictures Television

Intern Interview

Got a referral to the spectrum internship program and came in for an interview. The questions were straightforward as long as you are up to date with TV and why you want to work in it.

Interview Questions
    • What past work experience was extremely influential for you and why?   Answer Question

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sony Pictures Television in March 2012.

I was contacted by email to see if I was interested in interviewing for the position. Once I accepted the offer to interview I did 2 rounds of interviews, a couple days apart and was then offered the position via email from my superior. I negotiated my salary, we agreed upon a start date and I was hired. The interviews were one on one and gave me a good idea of the workflow of the dept. as well as the type of work that the dept. does. I was surprised to find that the environment was cubicle city but this is probably pretty standard.

Interview Questions
    • What was your (project) process like back at your previous position.   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate my hourly rate. My advice is always to ask for more than you want and work your way down if necessary. I didn't get what I wanted but I did get more than was offered initially.