Sophos

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Lead Interview

Engineering Lead
Abingdon, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sophos in February 2013.

Interview Details – Technical lead team and no HR

Interview Question – Why join Sophos   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Research into Sophos

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Abingdon, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sophos.

Interview Details – First of three interviews arranged via an agency. Had to travel four hours each way for each interview. Initial perception of the office was good, although the people seemed very tense.

Interview Question – As i didn't get any particularly difficult questions. Know your subject and it's a doddle.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Very inflexible.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Abingdon, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sophos.

Interview Details – Multi-person interview, generic software/hardware test to measure IT aptitude

Negotiation Details – Minimal negotiation

Channel Marketing Interview

Channel Marketing

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sophos.

Interview Details – the worst experience ever. i have been been to too many interviews to share the number with you, but this was one of the most awful experiences of my career. I never want to mee anyone again from Sophos they are unprofessiona egotistical.

Interview Question – wanting to go into detail about an aspect of my previous roles that was not relevant to the role i was applying for. she had her own agenda   Answer Question

Worked for Sophos? Contribute to the Community!