Sopra India Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2014
Updated Aug 25, 2014

3.4

Associate Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sopra India in July 2014.

Technical Test included 35 multiple choice question in 70 mins
    Analytical Test included 11 subjective questions in 70 mins
    Group Discussion ( non elimination round but hardly counts )
    Personal Interview ( most important and unexpected )

Interview Questions
    • Asking all technical questions, level was raised after the easier ones were answered   Answer Question

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sopra India in April 2009.

Freshers - 75% throughout, Apply, Appear for a Written Test, Appear for the interview, HR Round, Enjoy lunch from organization :)

Experienced < 5 years - Apply, Appear for a Written Test, Appear for the interview (2 rounds), HR Round, Enjoy lunch from organization :)

Experienced >= 5 years - Apply, Appear for the interview (2 rounds), HR Round, Enjoy lunch from organization :)

Interview Questions
    • Questions around business case and requirement analysis   Answer Question
    HR is transparent and provides salary as per bands and policies. I have seen one of the best HR teams till date at Sopra and communication channels are effective for each individual candidate.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Sopra India in July 2013.

Got call through referral. First written test was there. It was an online test. Contained questions mainly from struts, threads, hibernate etc. Couldn't clear the test :(

Interview Questions
    • Asked abouts struts and hibernate. For which I was not prepared   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greater Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sopra India in February 2013.

I opted for face to face interview.
    Technical follwed by managerial round.

Interview Questions
    Do not negotiate be still on wat u say.. they will accept wat you say if they really need you.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Sopra India in June 2012.

They call you through employee references and then you are given a written exam paper .
    The written exam was tough and then you are interviewed .
    The interview was pretty ok and I was asked questions from my field .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sopra India in April 2010.

For fresher, First they call for written exam(now it is online).
    There are two sets of paper. First one include C, DS. If you cleared 1st paper. Then you can give second paper. Second paper is of logical reasoning based on algorithms.

After clearing the written, you will be called for interview process. First GD, then PI will taken. In interview, they can also ask for puzzles.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sopra India.

1 aptitude written round...
    1 technical written round...
    1 GD round...
    2 technical interviews...
    1 HR interview

Interview Questions
    • mostly around your profile and projects with some algorithms   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sopra India in January 2008.

Telephonic technical interview followed by face to face technical interview followed by HR interview. Telephonic interview was to check interest, preference and technical fundamentals. In face to face more information about the nature of job was provided and candidate evaluated for ability to handle.

Interview Questions
    • What type of work profile you want, that is management or technical support.   View Answer
    I tried my best but could not get the package i was looking for.

Worked for Sopra India? Contribute to the Community!