Sopra India

Relevance Date Difficulty

Test Lead Interview

Test Lead
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sopra India in April 2009.

Interview Details – Freshers - 75% throughout, Apply, Appear for a Written Test, Appear for the interview, HR Round, Enjoy lunch from organization :)

Experienced < 5 years - Apply, Appear for a Written Test, Appear for the interview (2 rounds), HR Round, Enjoy lunch from organization :)

Experienced >= 5 years - Apply, Appear for the interview (2 rounds), HR Round, Enjoy lunch from organization :)

Interview Question – Questions around business case and requirement analysis   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR is transparent and provides salary as per bands and policies. I have seen one of the best HR teams till date at Sopra and communication channels are effective for each individual candidate.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sopra India in July 2013.

Interview Details – Got call through referral. First written test was there. It was an online test. Contained questions mainly from struts, threads, hibernate etc. Couldn't clear the test :(

Interview Question – Asked abouts struts and hibernate. For which I was not prepared   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Greater Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sopra India in February 2013.

Interview Details – I opted for face to face interview.
Technical follwed by managerial round.

Interview Question – SAP BI related   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Do not negotiate be still on wat u say.. they will accept wat you say if they really need you.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sopra India in June 2012.

Interview Details – They call you through employee references and then you are given a written exam paper .
The written exam was tough and then you are interviewed .
The interview was pretty ok and I was asked questions from my field .

Interview Question – The most difficult questions were on multithreading .   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sopra India in April 2010.

Interview Details – For fresher, First they call for written exam(now it is online).
There are two sets of paper. First one include C, DS. If you cleared 1st paper. Then you can give second paper. Second paper is of logical reasoning based on algorithms.

After clearing the written, you will be called for interview process. First GD, then PI will taken. In interview, they can also ask for puzzles.

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sopra India.

Interview Details – 1 aptitude written round...
1 technical written round...
1 GD round...
2 technical interviews...
1 HR interview

Interview Question – mostly around your profile and projects with some algorithms   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sopra India in January 2008.

Interview Details – Telephonic technical interview followed by face to face technical interview followed by HR interview. Telephonic interview was to check interest, preference and technical fundamentals. In face to face more information about the nature of job was provided and candidate evaluated for ability to handle.

Interview Question – What type of work profile you want, that is management or technical support.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I tried my best but could not get the package i was looking for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sopra India? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sopra India interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sopra India employees and interview candidates.