Sopra

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.7

Engineer-Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sopra.

It was an off campus recruitment drive. The process took only a day.

We had 4 rounds in total.
    First was technical. Here questions of basic c, ds, dbms were asked.

Second round was aptitude which was very different from aptitude which is conducted by other companies. It consisted of algo's which we need to be implement by the given flow diagrams.

Third round was GD which was a non elimination round. They provided us a simple topic n we were asked to speak for about 10-12 mins.

Fourth round was PI. It was an one to one round. I was asked to tell me about myself and my favourite subject. Since i answered OS, i was asked to write down all the points i know about os.A little was asked about assembly language and rdbms. Finally project was asked in detail.

Note : They always ask for any questions you have for them at the last. Show your enthusiasm and ask something.

Interview Questions
    • Write a sorting program.

Another one was to complete a pattern printing program.

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sopra in April 2013.

There were 4 rounds.
    1st was aptitude then technical.Both the tests had questions based on algorithms.After that there was GD.My topic of GD was "Should young politicians be encouraged" .And finally there was technical+HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were questions regarding what will be my reactions in different situations be it unable to complete project on time.Not able to reach an important meeting.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sopra.

The process was highly motivational and fun.
    First there was a tough technical online round on their site.
    Then there was an aptitude round very easy .After that there was GD a non elimination round.
    And finally there was interview. fun but they do not prefer references so couldn't make it

Engineer Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sopra in June 2012.

Aptitude Test, Followed by GD and Interview either HR or Technical.

Interview Questions
    • What training will you need to be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sopra in September 2010.

Well it is for the experienced position, so interview questions were targeted to trace out the experience

Consultant B2Bi Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sopra in August 2009.

it was on mid of august,2009 when i got call for interview. they had earlier conducted written test consisting of flow chart and technical question of c++,datastructure. interview consisted of writting a programme of c++ and debugging it. they asked me how to troubleshoot windows in case its performance decreases. they asked two puzzles. in all it was pleasant experience of cleaing interview of respected company.

Interview Questions
    • how to troubleshoot windows when it gets hangs   View Answer
    i was fresher so had to accept intial offer

Senior Engineer Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sopra in October 2008.

Face to Face or a Telephonic technical round.IF FIRST ROUND GOES WELL & THEN STARIGHT Hr or in case of doubts manager round happens.(only one tech round)
    applies in most of the cases

Interview Questions
    • Basic OOPS & language specific question(Although varies from interviewer to interviewer)   Answer Question
    What they offer .... typically gives + 10%. All depends on ur negotiation skkills..

May increase more... if ready to join early.