Soraa Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Senior Vice President International Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Soraa in February 2013.

One telephone interview and two face to face interviews, one with additional members of the management team. A straight forward interview process that focused on what I thought we could achieve as a business in the first year of sales. Difficult to quantify and I had substantially different expectations to the then CEO. Some discussion around this and some disagreement about routes to market but all done in a professional way. Final negotiation and contract done by HR in a fast and efficient way. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Sales growth forecasts in the first year.   View Answer
    The company has a structured benefits package which is fairly rigid but they are adaptable where they can be on most aspects of the package discussions. The HR guy is a reasonable and pragmatic guy and these values run deep within the company with a few exceptions.

Senior Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Soraa in January 2014.

I interviewed with the former CEO Tom who was nice but a bit foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. Also interviewed with a tall Dutch guy who seemed stoned and detached from reality. Kind of a surreal interview. I also saw their working environment is a sweatshop so-called Open Office seald the 'No' for me.

Interview Questions

No one in management seemed to be intelligent or skilled. They seemed like they checked out a while ago.

Sales Manager, EMEA Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Soraa in January 2010.

I was asked to come in and interview with the COO and the SVP of Sales and marketing. They seemed unprepared and like they didnt read my resume. I was impressed by just one person, the Sales VP who was intelligent. The COO named Tommy asked about my personal life which made me uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you are qualified to do this job?   View Answer

There are better options out there and the interview was unprofessional

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Soraa.

one interview onsite with 3 simple questions

did not ngociate

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goleta, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Soraa in July 2009.

They did not ask very detial question, Just normal question.

Process Engineer Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Soraa in October 2011.

be more familiar with what you have done. Very detailed technique questions may be asked.

Interview Questions

Worked for Soraa? Contribute to the Community!