Soraa

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Director of Marketing Interview

Senior Director of Marketing
Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Soraa in January 2014.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the former CEO Tom who was nice but a bit foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. Also interviewed with a tall Dutch guy who seemed stoned and detached from reality. Kind of a surreal interview. I also saw their working environment is a sweatshop so-called Open Office seald the 'No' for me.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – No one in management seemed to be intelligent or skilled. They seemed like they checked out a while ago.

Sales Manager, EMEA Interview

Sales Manager, EMEA
Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Soraa in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked to come in and interview with the COO and the SVP of Sales and marketing. They seemed unprepared and like they didnt read my resume. I was impressed by just one person, the Sales VP who was intelligent. The COO named Tommy asked about my personal life which made me uncomfortable.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are qualified to do this job?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – There are better options out there and the interview was unprofessional

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Soraa.

Interview Details – one interview onsite with 3 simple questions

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did not ngociate

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Goleta, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Soraa in July 2009.

Interview Details – They did not ask very detial question, Just normal question.

Interview Questions

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Soraa in October 2011.

Interview Details – be more familiar with what you have done. Very detailed technique questions may be asked.

Interview Question – what is your specialty?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Soraa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Soraa interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Soraa employees and interview candidates.