Dell
3.3 of 5 3,430 reviews
www.dell.com Round Rock, TX 5000+ Employees

Dell FDI (Fix Difficult Issues) Consumer Technical Support - Tier III Interview Question

I interviewed in Oklahoma City, OK and was asked:
"Sorry, but I find this question irrelevant as none of my interview questions had anything to do with what I actually ended up doing in my position. Not a fault of the interviewers, at all, more-so on Dell's behalf too quickly jumping into a "guinea pig department" that even corporate didn't know what to expect of and was without clear concept, focus, and delivery."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a FDI (Fix Difficult Issues) Consumer Technical Support - Tier III Interview Review - one of 776 Dell Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Dell – Why Work for Us?

With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dell interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dell employees and interview candidates.