Sotera Defense Solutions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sotera Defense Solutions in September 2011.

I applied via Indeed.com and received and email from their HR department about a week later to setup a phone interview with the Program Manager. It was very convenient because I was overseas and could not fly to the location to have a face to face interview. The Program Manager asked several questions based on my resume (I guess to make sure I was honest). The whole interview took about 45 minutes. He told me that I should hear something before the end of the week and two days later I received an offer letter from their HR department. Very smooth and expedient process overall.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult situation with a coworker?   Answer Question