Sotera Defense Solutions

Very Easy Interview

IA Engineer Interview

IA Engineer
Charleston, SC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sotera Defense Solutions in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied via Indeed.com and received and email from their HR department about a week later to setup a phone interview with the Program Manager. It was very convenient because I was overseas and could not fly to the location to have a face to face interview. The Program Manager asked several questions based on my resume (I guess to make sure I was honest). The whole interview took about 45 minutes. He told me that I should hear something before the end of the week and two days later I received an offer letter from their HR department. Very smooth and expedient process overall.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult situation with a coworker?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sotera Defense Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sotera Defense Solutions interview questions and advice in Charleston, SC. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sotera Defense Solutions employees and interview candidates.