Sotheby's International Realty

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Broker Interview

Associate Broker
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Sotheby's International Realty in August 2010.

Interview Details – I contacted the managing broker of several real estate firms before interviewing. In real estate you setup the interview as you choose which firm you would like to work for. Managing broker setup a interview and time and we discussed commission and growth in the company. I found Jameson to be the most progressive in marketing and vision. They did not offer the highest commissions but the working environment was excellent and seemed like a great place to work.

Interview Question – How does my previous experience translate into selling homes?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Commissions are always negotiable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sotheby's International Realty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sotheby's International Realty Associate Broker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sotheby's International Realty employees and interview candidates.