SoulCycle

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SoulCycle.

Interview Details – I applied online and they contacted me by the end of the day to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went well and they eventually invited me in for an in person interview.

Interview Question – Pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SoulCycle.

Interview Details – I was contacted very quickly after submitting my application which I appreciate. Scheduled a phone interview, was offered a class to try out, had in person interview. Whole process took about a week. Looked like an amazing work environment and staff was so friendly to interview with. Really disappointed to not receive an offer.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at SoulCycle

Interview Details – It was a phone interview. I had set it up for 12:15 and then she pushed it back to 1pm only 10 min before the actual interview because she was backed up. She basically just asked me about myself and that's it. Not much to the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about yorself   Answer Question

Assistant Studio Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SoulCycle.

Interview Details – I applied online and heard a response back immediately. There was a phone interview which went over very well and I was brought in for a in person interview. I was very excited for the opportunity. The interview in person was not what I expected and lasted only about 15 minutes. I was asked irrelevant questions pertaining to the position. It seemed by the interest of the recruiters that they possibly already had made a decision for me before coming in and asked me questions that had nothing to do with learning more about my job skills or experience. One seemed disinterested and checked her watch several times which did not help the situation. They thanked me and brought another candidate in right in front of me as I was leaving so I felt it wasn't the most professional interview I've had.

Interview Question – None of the questions were significant to the position or my experience in management.   Answer Question

Interviewed at SoulCycle

Interview Details – I applied through their website and heard back in less than 1 week. The phone interview was standard: why do you want to work at SoulCycle, have you taken a class before...I received a call for a follow up in-person interview in NYC and before the interview they signed me up to take a class.

Interview Question – I was asked if I had taken a spinning class before which I was afraid would hinder me, but instead they setup a class for me!   Answer Question

Keyholder Interview

Keyholder

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SoulCycle.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and heard back with 24hours. I had a phone interview a few days later and then I was asked back for a second interview. My second interview was at the corporate headquarters in NYC and they signed me up to take a SoulCycle class right before the interview. It was very quick.

Interview Question – The questions were easy and straightforward   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SoulCycle in December 2013.

Interview Details – Seemed like a standard 3 part interview process. Started with a quick phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with the recruiting team, and then a scheduled interview with an SVP. After a couple of weeks, I was then told that the hiring process was on hold for the time being, but they would keep my resume on file. I'm taking that as a nice way of saying NO.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for us? I always hate this question.   View Answer

Real Estate Analyst Interview

Real Estate Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SoulCycle.

Interview Details – Process was arduous & confusing. After more than 3 interviews, it was clear that the team did not understand their needs. Though the listing indicated they are seeking a real estate analyst, it became clear that they needed a traditional financial analyst - not someone with over 6 years of commercial real estate experience.

Interview Question – Nothing comes to mind.   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SoulCycle.

Interview Details – Did a run through of my resume and asked questions about why I was interested in HR and why I think I would be good at the job- kind of unorganized.

Interview Question – Asked why I didn't have any HR experience   Answer Question

Worked for SoulCycle? Contribute to the Community!