SoundBite Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

NOC Technician Interview

NOC Technician
Bedford, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SoundBite Communications in March 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiter got in touch via email for setting up a Telephonic Interview
This was followed by an In-person Interview

Telephonic Interview was more of a discussion on the environment and also about what I have done in my previous experience.

Telephonic went well and teh Manager said he would like to meet me and that the recruiter will get in touch to setup an In-person Interview.
Recruiter called within a couple of days and setup a In-person within a couple of days.
Met with 4 people in the team - VP, Manager Operations, NOC Technician and Systems Engineer.
The interview was just an overview of technical concepts and more like a discussion
This is a 3rd shift position.
Overall it went well but its been over 2 weeks and no response.
They did go over my primary skill sets mentioned in the resume including Linux, Nagios, System Administration day-to-day activities as well as some storage.

Interview Question – There was nothing unexpected in terms of questions.
The job title mentioned around 3 years experience and it was an average interview relevant to the experience
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at SoundBite Communications in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very Lack Luster, the hiring manager was looking for a candidate that had experience managing large Service Providers like ATT and Sprint. I had all the necessary contacts in the industry to mange both large providers. They all so needed a rep with IVR experience because that is what they specialize in. Outbound IVR a very mediocre IVR with really no Natural Lanaguage capability, and complex functioning. Really used for easy messaging and surveying more than anything.

Interview Questions

• How old are you? Very discrimminating Question   View Answer
  • What kind of experience do you have managing large service providers like ATT and Sprint.   View Answer

Telecom Analyst Interview

Telecom Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SoundBite Communications in April 2008.

Interview Details – Average one phone interview and two interviews at companies

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not try

Worked for SoundBite Communications? Contribute to the Community!