Source, Inc. Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Source, Inc.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Source, Inc. in April 2009.

This was a scam from the start. I was brought in for the first interview, just to find that someone else had the same interview time as me. The interview lasted 3 minutes at most and just consisted of him making sure I was a human that could walk and talk. He then said tonight you'll get a call if you're qualified for a second interview. Of course I got a call and was asked to come in for another interview the next day. I came the next day and there were now 10 people that had the same interview time as me. This consisted of coming in one by one, shaking a some peoples hands and then leaving to go in a car with one of the employees to show you what they do. We drive 20 minutes away to a neighborhood to just walk door to door trying to get a someone to schedule a appointment for the sales people to come in a later date. This took a long time as we went to 30 houses as I felt trapped and couldn't leave. Not a single person scheduled an appointment. Which is necessary that some people will because it is all commission based, no salary, no benefits. 6 days a week, 11 hour days, and there's a possibility you won't get any pay from it. We then went to a fast food restaurant where I had to pay for my own meal while they broke down the pyramid pay scale. A joke.

Interview Questions
    • We think you're qualified and after speaking with our boss we would like you as part of the team. (Can I have a couple hours to think about it and make an educated decision) No, we need to know, otherwise the spots may fill up. (In head: yeeeeah oook)   Answer Question

Sr. Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Source, Inc. in November 2008.

This interview was arranged by Babich and Assoc. at their home office in Dallas. The VP of sales at Source Inc. was looking for someone to handle his two largest partners. The management at Source has a high turnover rate which makes it difficult since the gentleman interviewed me was being careful that he wasn't hiring his replacement.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your last job?   View Answer
    • What is your experience with channel partners   View Answer

Worked for Source, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!