SourceHOV Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

1.7

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Park, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Forest Park, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application and was emailed the next day about a job fair being held that same day and the next day. They had us sign in and wait. The whole process took about an hour and a half with one hour of waiting. I was interviewed with one other person applying for a different position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SourceHOV.

Interview

Interview process was a three step process. Step 1: phone interview. Step 2: onsite with VP Step 3: intense onsite interview with President and multiple members of the Executive Level team. Hiring/onboarding process is electronic and can be difficult at times.

Interview Questions

• When driving in a car what do you typically think about?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Room for negation

Document Scanner Interview

Interview

Applied through craigslist, got an email from someone in HR, set up an interview, talked about the position, had a tour of the facility, a week later i was emailed again with an offer letter

Interview Questions

• No questions at all, this place will hire anybody so if you do end up with an interview question, just spew out anything.   Answer Question

Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SourceHOV.

Interview

quick and unorganized. started within two weeks. background check clearance...drug testing random after hired. interviewed by HR manager then meet with operations manager and vice president of company. filled paperwork out started and completed several security tests that u must pass or employment may be terminated.

Negotiation

none

Imaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Interview

Applied on line and received an email to set up an appointment for an initial interview by phone. They called me a day not scheduled and I called them back leaving a message. I'm still waiting..

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Park, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Forest Park, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. You are required to take an onsite data entry assessment to see if you meet the minimum requirements. Also, the HR interviewer has a formatted sheet with 8-10 scenario questions that they ask for screening. As much as this company loses employees, if you pass the data entry test, you will most likely will get an on the spot job offer.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any. All of the questions were easy and generic.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Kingston, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

One person gave a brief review of my past year's employment there and handed me forms to fill out and where to get the drug test. Since I worked there the previous year, they knew my work history.

Interview Questions

• when can you start will you take a drug test   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Plano, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

phone interview

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SourceHOV (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

group interviews - assembly line type situation

Interview Questions

• group interviews - interviewer very inexperienced read questions from a interview manual   1 Answer

General Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SourceHOV in December 2013.

Interview

I received an email stating that my application met with the company's requirements and if I'd like an interview, there was a certain time (9-4) in which I could attend to be interviewed at their Forest Park location. I found it odd that there was not a specific time. I arrived at the office and saw numerous other potential employees. They were doing group interviews. This made me nervous, but I somehow lucked out and had a one on one interview. The woman who interviewed my asked general interview questions, such as what are your weaknesses/strengths? How did you deal with other employees? etc...basically questions you can research online before the interview. She was very friendly. She asked if I had any questions for her. Which I did. I asked my questions, she answered. I thanked her for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was problem did you encounter with a manager, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question