SourceHOV Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2014
Updated Aug 7, 2014

1.5

Worker Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SourceHOV.

quick and unorganized. started within two weeks. background check clearance...drug testing random after hired. interviewed by HR manager then meet with operations manager and vice president of company. filled paperwork out started and completed several security tests that u must pass or employment may be terminated.

none

Document Scanner Interview

Applied through craigslist, got an email from someone in HR, set up an interview, talked about the position, had a tour of the facility, a week later i was emailed again with an offer letter

Interview Questions
    • No questions at all, this place will hire anybody so if you do end up with an interview question, just spew out anything.   Answer Question

General Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Forest Park, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Park, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at SourceHOV in December 2013.

All communication was done via email. I was emailed and asked to attend an interview for the next day. I showed up to the interview and found out it was more like a job fair with several applicants (100+) I was told several things in the interview that turned out to not be accurate once I got hired on and started the job.

Interview Questions
    the pay is set, no negotiating on pay rate.

Imaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Applied on line and received an email to set up an appointment for an initial interview by phone. They called me a day not scheduled and I called them back leaving a message. I'm still waiting..

Indexer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Binghamton, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SourceHOV in August 2012.

They make you think that you are going to be able to earn more money eventually but you never do.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

General Clerk Interview

I applied online - interviewed at SourceHOV in December 2013.

I received an email stating that my application met with the company's requirements and if I'd like an interview, there was a certain time (9-4) in which I could attend to be interviewed at their Forest Park location. I found it odd that there was not a specific time. I arrived at the office and saw numerous other potential employees. They were doing group interviews. This made me nervous, but I somehow lucked out and had a one on one interview. The woman who interviewed my asked general interview questions, such as what are your weaknesses/strengths? How did you deal with other employees? etc...basically questions you can research online before the interview. She was very friendly. She asked if I had any questions for her. Which I did. I asked my questions, she answered. I thanked her for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was problem did you encounter with a manager, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SourceHOV in January 2014.

phone interview

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SourceHOV in August 2012.

gave correct work experience and all i had done

no negotiation

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at SourceHOV in December 2013.

group interviews - assembly line type situation

Interview Questions
    • group interviews - interviewer very inexperienced read questions from a interview manual   View Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at SourceHOV in October 2010.

typing test on line (prove-it). Speed was expected to be maintained for 8 to 10 hour work day. Pain in shoulders was no excuse to type slower. If you had to smoke marijuana to tollerate pain, that's what was expected. Peace pay? That was a joke.

There was no negotiation.

Worked for SourceHOV? Contribute to the Community!