SourceHOV

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Clerk I Interview

General Clerk I
Forest Park, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at SourceHOV in December 2013.

Interview Details – All communication was done via email. I was emailed and asked to attend an interview for the next day. I showed up to the interview and found out it was more like a job fair with several applicants (100+) I was told several things in the interview that turned out to not be accurate once I got hired on and started the job.

Interview Question – nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the pay is set, no negotiating on pay rate.

Imaging Specialist Interview

Imaging Specialist
Miami, FL

Interviewed at SourceHOV

Interview Details – Applied on line and received an email to set up an appointment for an initial interview by phone. They called me a day not scheduled and I called them back leaving a message. I'm still waiting..

Indexer Interview

Indexer
Binghamton, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SourceHOV in August 2012.

Interview Details – They make you think that you are going to be able to earn more money eventually but you never do.

Interview Question – The questions were all pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

General Clerk Interview

General Clerk

I applied online - interviewed at SourceHOV in December 2013.

Interview Details – I received an email stating that my application met with the company's requirements and if I'd like an interview, there was a certain time (9-4) in which I could attend to be interviewed at their Forest Park location. I found it odd that there was not a specific time. I arrived at the office and saw numerous other potential employees. They were doing group interviews. This made me nervous, but I somehow lucked out and had a one on one interview. The woman who interviewed my asked general interview questions, such as what are your weaknesses/strengths? How did you deal with other employees? etc...basically questions you can research online before the interview. She was very friendly. She asked if I had any questions for her. Which I did. I asked my questions, she answered. I thanked her for the interview.

Interview Question – What was problem did you encounter with a manager, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SourceHOV in January 2014.

Interview Details – phone interview

Interview Question – general question   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Irving, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SourceHOV in August 2012.

Interview Details – gave correct work experience and all i had done

Interview Question – nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Clerk Interview

Clerk
Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at SourceHOV in December 2013.

Interview Details – group interviews - assembly line type situation

Interview Question – group interviews - interviewer very inexperienced read questions from a interview manual   View Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Data Entry Clerk
Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SourceHOV in October 2010.

Interview Details – typing test on line (prove-it). Speed was expected to be maintained for 8 to 10 hour work day. Pain in shoulders was no excuse to type slower. If you had to smoke marijuana to tollerate pain, that's what was expected. Peace pay? That was a joke.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SourceHOV in April 2011.

Interview Details – Spplied online and received call for interview 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – Not even a normal interview. Took typing test via computer; passed; proceeded to sign waiver for background and reference check. Was told in this session I was hired pending no negative feedback from references or background check. Given start date to start.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Just accepted job. Clear cut.

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor
Urbandale, IA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SourceHOV in July 2012.

Interview Details – Very laid back. Interviewed with HR Administrator and Operations Manager.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected... your average interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had clearly indicated my salary requirements up front. No additional negotiation was needed.

Worked for SourceHOV? Contribute to the Community!