SourceHOV Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2014
Updated Sep 20, 2014

1.5

Worker Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SourceHOV.

quick and unorganized. started within two weeks. background check clearance...drug testing random after hired. interviewed by HR manager then meet with operations manager and vice president of company. filled paperwork out started and completed several security tests that u must pass or employment may be terminated.

none

Document Scanner Interview

Applied through craigslist, got an email from someone in HR, set up an interview, talked about the position, had a tour of the facility, a week later i was emailed again with an offer letter

Interview Questions
    • No questions at all, this place will hire anybody so if you do end up with an interview question, just spew out anything.   Answer Question

Imaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Applied on line and received an email to set up an appointment for an initial interview by phone. They called me a day not scheduled and I called them back leaving a message. I'm still waiting..

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Park, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SourceHOV in March 2014.

The interview was fairly easy. You are required to take an onsite data entry assessment to see if you meet the minimum requirements. Also, the HR interviewer has a formatted sheet with 8-10 scenario questions that they ask for screening. As much as this company loses employees, if you pass the data entry test, you will most likely will get an on the spot job offer.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any. All of the questions were easy and generic.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SourceHOV in January 2014.

phone interview

General Clerk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SourceHOV in December 2013.

I received an email stating that my application met with the company's requirements and if I'd like an interview, there was a certain time (9-4) in which I could attend to be interviewed at their Forest Park location. I found it odd that there was not a specific time. I arrived at the office and saw numerous other potential employees. They were doing group interviews. This made me nervous, but I somehow lucked out and had a one on one interview. The woman who interviewed my asked general interview questions, such as what are your weaknesses/strengths? How did you deal with other employees? etc...basically questions you can research online before the interview. She was very friendly. She asked if I had any questions for her. Which I did. I asked my questions, she answered. I thanked her for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was problem did you encounter with a manager, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at SourceHOV in December 2013.

group interviews - assembly line type situation

Interview Questions
    • group interviews - interviewer very inexperienced read questions from a interview manual   View Answer

General Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Park, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at SourceHOV in December 2013.

All communication was done via email. I was emailed and asked to attend an interview for the next day. I showed up to the interview and found out it was more like a job fair with several applicants (100+) I was told several things in the interview that turned out to not be accurate once I got hired on and started the job.

Interview Questions
    the pay is set, no negotiating on pay rate.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SourceHOV in August 2012.

gave correct work experience and all i had done

no negotiation

Indexer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SourceHOV in August 2012.

They make you think that you are going to be able to earn more money eventually but you never do.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.