SourceRight Solutions Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at SourceRight Solutions

Compliance Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SourceRight Solutions.

I had a phone screen with recruiter. Then, a face to face interview with hiring manager and the team. I also had a phone interview with the Director.

no negotiation on salary

Virtual Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SourceRight Solutions.

I interviewed with the company when it was Spherion back in 2003 when the Virtual Recruiting Team was just getting started. At the time, I was referred by a past colleague and just did a quick 20 minute phone screen. That process changed in 2004, and after that recruiters conducted a behavioral interview with an internal recruiter, and then had an interview with a Director and a another recruiter on the team.

Interview Questions
    • There were very few technical questions; however, they did ask the following:

1) What type of applicant tracking systems have you used?

2) Why did you leave your previous jobs?

3) Tell me about a time you struggled to find a candidate for a client, and what did you do?

4) Tell me about a time you disagreed with a manager? How did you resolve it?
        Answer Question

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at SourceRight Solutions in December 2011.

I was interviewed by the operations manager and the recruiter. It was a thorough interview process

No negotiation allowed

Inside Sales Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SourceRight Solutions in February 2012.

Referred by former co-worker, two phone interviews, personality test, offer.

Low pay

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SourceRight Solutions in January 2009.

3 different phone interviews. 1 with recruiting manager, 1 with operations manager, 1 with account manager

no negotiation