SourceRight Solutions Virtual Recruiter Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Virtual Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SourceRight Solutions.

I interviewed with the company when it was Spherion back in 2003 when the Virtual Recruiting Team was just getting started. At the time, I was referred by a past colleague and just did a quick 20 minute phone screen. That process changed in 2004, and after that recruiters conducted a behavioral interview with an internal recruiter, and then had an interview with a Director and a another recruiter on the team.

Interview Questions
  • There were very few technical questions; however, they did ask the following:

1) What type of applicant tracking systems have you used?

2) Why did you leave your previous jobs?

3) Tell me about a time you struggled to find a candidate for a client, and what did you do?

4) Tell me about a time you disagreed with a manager? How did you resolve it?
      Answer Question

Worked for SourceRight Solutions? Contribute to the Community!