South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina

www.doc.sc.gov
Unclaimed Profile

South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina

Building Grounds Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bishopville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina (Bishopville, SC) in September 2011.

Interview

they knew who they wanted for job. waste of time

Correctional Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina (Columbia, SC) in April 2008.

Interview

1 big application that requires you to fill out all your employment for the last 10 years and all your residences in the last 10 years

Interview Questions

• What is you idea of how we run the institution   1 Answer

Negotiation

had another job that had me taking my two week vacation and ask them to start my employment after I returned

Work at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina? Share Your Experiences

South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina