South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina

www.doc.sc.gov
  www.doc.sc.gov

South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina

Correctional Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina in April 2008.

1 big application that requires you to fill out all your employment for the last 10 years and all your residences in the last 10 years

Interview Questions
    • What is you idea of how we run the institution   View Answer
    had another job that had me taking my two week vacation and ask them to start my employment after I returned

Building Grounds Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bishopville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bishopville, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina in September 2011.

they knew who they wanted for job. waste of time

Worked for South Carolina Department of Corrections - Columbia, South Carolina? Contribute to the Community!