South Carolina Department of Health

South Carolina Department of Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at South Carolina Department of Health

Interview

It was a round table interview with a few managers, social workers, and higher up disease intervention specialists. They were seated in a panel discussion and took turns asking me about 30 questions about skills, phlebotomy, HIPPA, and role play in certain situations regarding sexually transmitted diseases.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with dangerous areas?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at South Carolina Department of Health (Columbia, SC) in June 2010.

Interview

I first applied and about a month later recieved a call inviting me to interview. I went and interviewed with the manager and another manager. We discussed the job in particular and I was made to take a typing test followed by answering standard interview questions that she warned that they asked all candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position   1 Answer

I declined because I had accepted another offer not to mention it was aweful...