South Dakota State Interview Questions in South Dakota

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at South Dakota State

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at South Dakota State (Brookings, SD) in March 2015.

Interview

Luckily, I had the advantage of being on good terms with the PI prior to the interview. I had discussed the possibility of continuing my hourly work into a graduate project and led to our formal discussion concerning my project. I was allowed my input as well as time to reflect on the proposed work and can honestly say it was a great experience. However, I recognize it doesn't compare at all to an interview setting in industry, of which I am sure would be more formal and strenuous.

Camp and Conference Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at South Dakota State (Brookings, SD) in April 2014.

Interview

Filled out the form, then I was called back for an interview, the interview took about 30minutes. They are very nice, no tricks.Just asked about some common questions. They also wrote something down when you answered the questions. After the interview, I got my offer after 2 weeks.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at South Dakota State (Brookings, SD) in August 2013.

Interview

It was great, asked about my previous background experience and education. They were also concerned about my ability to work in the field given that I was coming from a country with a completely different climatic conditions. However, these fears were alleviated when I assured them of my flexibility and told them about former work experiences.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in field conditions?   1 Answer