South Dakota Tech

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Laboritory Technician Interview

Rapid City, SD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at South Dakota Tech in February 2010.

Interview Details – I knew a person that worked at SDSMT and he let me give the laboratory director a resume. The director of the lab gave me an on the spot interview and from there on it was just a matter of paperwork and waiting as the South Dakota School system hiring processes move very slow.

Interview Questions

• What types of skills do you have that would be related to this job?   Answer Question
  • How do you feel about working around others in a team environment?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for South Dakota Tech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at South Dakota Tech Assistant Laboritory Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by South Dakota Tech employees and interview candidates.