Southeastern Freight Lines Driver Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.0

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Mobile, AL) in April 2013.

Interview

Sucked do to the fact it was a young guy that did the interview. Not experienced in the work that I applied for. That's all I have to say at this time.

Interview Questions

• Stupid and very repetitive. Not much of an interview process. Wished I eoyld have never attended in the first place! Very bad les domed learned!. That is all that I have to say at this time.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southeastern Freight Lines

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Southeastern Freight Lines (Tulsa, OK) in May 2012.

Interview

Overall positive and right attitudes. Took 3-4 weeks and its a step by step process. They have open door policy which I mean from the terminal manager to driver, are all on same page. Very flexible, but its not a place for slacker. The safety is their main priority and goal, which is very impressive.

Interview Questions