Southeastern Orthopedic Center

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Savannah, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Southeastern Orthopedic Center in October 2009.

Interview Details – I obtained the interview via a staffing agency. The staffing agency hinted that their client had hired individuals for perm. positions after the 90 days required by the temp. agency. I was called on a Friday by the staffing agency to interview for the position on a Monday. I went to the interview and spoke with the HR Manager. She was very nice and immediately spoke about benefits. She then walked me to the Director of Operations. He was distant, but informative. He again went over benefits, stated that I would work for the agency for 90 days and work for Southeastern Orthopedic Center as a probationary employee for 90 days. He then went into the day to day operations of the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiating because the agency handled that part. When considering this offer, please take it with a grain of salt.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

EMR Trainder Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Southeastern Orthopedic Center in June 2010.

Interview Details – Applied through a staffing agency and recruiter found this position.

Interview Question – What was your experience in information technology?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Southeastern Orthopedic Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southeastern Orthopedic Center interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southeastern Orthopedic Center employees and interview candidates.