Southern California Association of Governments

Southern California Association of Governments Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern California Association of Governments

Intern Interview

My classmate told me there is opportunity and I applied for it . Later I got a phone interview primarily asking my own experiences. There is not too much difficult questions, just be yourself is fine.

Interview Questions
    • Not so much difficult questions, mainly talked about your experience.   Answer Question

Research and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Southern California Association of Governments in November 2012.

Just one interview. Asked me questions about how to handle difficult situations, GIS experience, and so on.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your experience in dealing with huge amount of data and when data messed up, what would you do?   Answer Question

Senior Regional Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Southern California Association of Governments in May 2009.

The hiring and interview process was very pleasant and straightforward. Some time after submitting my application form and resume, I was called in for an interview, which was conducted in a panel format with three interviewers who took turns asking questions. The interview took no more than 20 minutes, and I received a call shortly after with an initial offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between different types of performance measures?   Answer Question