Southern California Association of Governments Interview Questions & Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Southern California Association of Governments in November 2012.

Just one interview. Asked me questions about how to handle difficult situations, GIS experience, and so on.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your experience in dealing with huge amount of data and when data messed up, what would you do?   Answer Question

Senior Regional Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Southern California Association of Governments in May 2009.

The hiring and interview process was very pleasant and straightforward. Some time after submitting my application form and resume, I was called in for an interview, which was conducted in a panel format with three interviewers who took turns asking questions. The interview took no more than 20 minutes, and I received a call shortly after with an initial offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between different types of performance measures?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern California Association of Governments

Worked for Southern California Association of Governments? Contribute to the Community!