Southern California Association of Governments
www.scag.ca.gov Los Angeles, CA

Southern California Association of Governments Interview Questions & Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research and Analysis Interview

Research and Analysis
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Southern California Association of Governments in November 2012.

Interview Details – Just one interview. Asked me questions about how to handle difficult situations, GIS experience, and so on.

Interview Question – Explain your experience in dealing with huge amount of data and when data messed up, what would you do?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Regional Planner Interview

Senior Regional Planner
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Southern California Association of Governments in May 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very pleasant and straightforward. Some time after submitting my application form and resume, I was called in for an interview, which was conducted in a panel format with three interviewers who took turns asking questions. The interview took no more than 20 minutes, and I received a call shortly after with an initial offer.

Interview Question – What is the difference between different types of performance measures?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Southern California Association of Governments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southern California Association of Governments interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southern California Association of Governments employees and interview candidates.