Southern California Edison

www.sce.com

Southern California Edison Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Southern California Edison in May 2011.

The panel interview included 4 interviewers. It was about an hour. Most questions are behavioral questions regarding the attitude and solutions for a given situation at work. But I think in addition to answering the questions, it would be better to include the skills and ability required for the position in the solution.

Interview Questions
  • What would you when you have conflict with your teammate at work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Southern California Edison in May 2010.

Applied online.
    1 week later got a phone call, did phone interview. Basic blah blah questions.
    1 week after that got a call to head down for an interview. 2 interviews in one day, first one with HR and an analyst. Second one with manager of department. Same personality questions.

None

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Southern California Edison in September 2011.

The first round of interviews took about 45 minutes and was focused around a case interview. They also asked a few questions about my resume and previous experiences. They called me about one week after the first round to invite me for a second round of interviews. The second round of interviews was the next week at their office. This interview took about 4 hours. There were 2 more case interviews with other analysts, a panel interview with some of the managers, and more questions about my resume and past experiences. It was a long, tiring afternoon, but a good experience overall.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a past experience when you had to overcome an unexpected obstacle to meet a deadline.   Answer Question