Southern California Edison

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst II Interview

Business Analyst II
Brea, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Southern California Edison in January 2011.

Interview Details – All the interviews are based on a three demensional interview. You are asked how you would use your behavorial skills in a given situation. For example: Teamwork, Communication, Time Management etc. Some of the questions asked are: "Tell me about yourself", "What would you do if you were in a team and had to deal with a difficult person and meet a deadline", "Tell me about a time you had to multi task and you had several deadlines". Edison always uses the STAR technique in interviews: Describe the "Situation", describe the "Action" you would take and describe the "Results" from the actions you had taken. You want them to understand the situation you were in and how well you handled the situations the TOOLS and RESOURCES you utilized to get the results or outcomes that you did.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were placed in a team work environment and you had several deadlines to meet but you had one member of the team who was difficult to work with?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you had to multi task and manage your time.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst II Interview

Business Analyst II
Irwindale, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Southern California Edison in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was probably an hour long with technical to general question regarding my background and my skill set and previous experiences; some usual questions; what are you strengths and weaknesses, etc.

Interview Question – What are you strengths?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – ask for more vacation days if possible and more pay depending on your background and experience if you can.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern California Edison

Worked for Southern California Edison? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southern California Edison Business Analyst II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southern California Edison employees and interview candidates.