Southern California Edison

Southern California Edison Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

Business Analyst Interview

applied on SCE.com and received a call for in person interview 1 month later. Asked a total of 6 situational questions from a list given by HR. It was a panel interview and questions were easy to answer. Whole process took about 1 hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Southern California Edison in November 2014.

I was contacted for the job two month prior with a simply phone interview i had expected nothing from it since it had been so long but then i got a call and they wanted a face to face the next day. When i got in i watched the employees as i waited for my escort. Even if the dress code says no tennis shoes i saw a mix from shorts to suits coming in and out. The interview was don't in there main office building and in the cafeteria. The interview was really quick and seemed like they did not know what they wanted. Only because i had specific keywords on my resume did they interview me but i was under the impression they did not fully know what they meant. In any effect the manager had been there more than 10 years and said that most people have resumes that are to long and not enough depth.

Interview Questions
    • After hearing about the project he wanted an example from my past that matched. It took awhile to get some terms across.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Southern California Edison.

Phone interview: Good, friendly people. Asked very relevant questions about how my background fit into the job description. Some behavioral questions. Half of the interview was informative. They can go a bit over the allotted time for an interview. Overall a very pleasant interview. My advice is to understand really well how you satisfy the requirements and what the required job skills are.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Southern California Edison in October 2011.

Case that was interviewer led. About launching a new medical product and finding the optimal number to install in a hospital given revenue, costs and demand data. Not to difficult if you are from a economics background.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Southern California Edison in September 2011.

It was a group interview, Star method. They asked questions about how I handled different situations

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a situation when you had to resolve an issue in a group environment.   Answer Question
    • What does the word Ethic mean to you?   Answer Question