Southern California Edison Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2014

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Phone interview: Good, friendly people. Asked very relevant questions about how my background fit into the job description. Some behavioral questions. Half of the interview was informative. They can go a bit over the allotted time for an interview. Overall a very pleasant interview. My advice is to understand really well how you satisfy the requirements and what the required job skills are.

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Southern California Edison in October 2011.

Case that was interviewer led. About launching a new medical product and finding the optimal number to install in a hospital given revenue, costs and demand data. Not to difficult if you are from a economics background.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Southern California Edison in September 2011.

It was a group interview, Star method. They asked questions about how I handled different situations

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a situation when you had to resolve an issue in a group environment.   Answer Question
    • What does the word Ethic mean to you?   Answer Question

Worked for Southern California Edison? Contribute to the Community!