Southern California Edison

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview Details – Phone interview: Good, friendly people. Asked very relevant questions about how my background fit into the job description. Some behavioral questions. Half of the interview was informative. They can go a bit over the allotted time for an interview. Overall a very pleasant interview. My advice is to understand really well how you satisfy the requirements and what the required job skills are.

Interview Question – No particular question was difficult.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Southern California Edison in October 2011.

Interview Details – Case that was interviewer led. About launching a new medical product and finding the optimal number to install in a hospital given revenue, costs and demand data. Not to difficult if you are from a economics background.

Interview Question – How many medical units to install given data?   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Southern California Edison in September 2011.

Interview Details – It was a group interview, Star method. They asked questions about how I handled different situations

Interview Questions

Worked for Southern California Edison? Contribute to the Community!