Southern California Edison

Southern California Edison Financial Analyst II Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Southern California Edison in July 2010.

Interview consisted of an initial brief phone screen by SCE recruiter and a group/panel interview scheduled for the next week. I interviewed with the project manager(hiring manager) and the manager and questions included STAR/TASK questions as well as financial term definition questions. Then I got a call 2 days later for another interview with the VP of the department and 2nd interview with the hiring managers, only asked general easy questions about career goals, start date etc. Offer came 2 days later.

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Southern California Edison in November 2009.

Interview with 2 managers. Overall wasn't too difficult since the managers seemed friendly and weren't poker-faced. Asked standard questions about my background, if I had any experience with contracts and contracts. Also asked behavioral questions about what I would do if I had to work with a difficult client or co-worker and about specific examples working with Access.

Interview Questions
    • Name a specific time you had to deal with a difficult client. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Southern California Edison in April 2007.

started off with a prescreen phone. then a phone interview followed by an interview with hiring manager. Then an interview with director and finally 2 weeks after an offer. HR was slow. Resume is very important and so is school and/or previous employer. Yet they tend to hire lots of unqualified people.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time where you worked in a team and you had someone who wouldnt do anything. what did you do?   Answer Question
    no negotiation unless you come from I-Bank or ivy school.