Southern California Edison

Very Difficult Interview

Financial Analyst III Interview

Financial Analyst III
Rosemead, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Southern California Edison in August 2008.

Interview Details – It was a panel interview. There was a specific set of questions that was asked of me. The questions were scored at the end and I was told the candidate with the highest scores would get the job. The questions were behavioral questions like tell me about a time when...

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a difficult team member on your team. How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern California Edison

Worked for Southern California Edison? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southern California Edison Financial Analyst III interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southern California Edison employees and interview candidates.