Southern California Edison

Southern California Edison Intern Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Southern California Edison.

I was told to apply online after career fair in winter, waited 2+ months for a preliminary call, and waited 1 month for call back indicating candidacy. Interview occurred 1 week later with SCE managers on second week of May 2014.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavior questions, followed by technical questions. What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question
Non-negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Intern Interview

Applying online was relatively painless and received a phone screen one day after applying online... I was told that selected candidates would receive a call within two weeks for an interview. I never got a call back, but the online application still says that the job status is active and still accepting applications, so I slightly feel in the dark about whether I'm still a contender or not.... I would appreciate a call/email back stating that I wasn't selected if that's the case.

Interview Questions
    • None, the phone screen was just asking for more clarifications on the resume you submit... very relaxed screening.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Southern California Edison in April 2011.

I got the interview because I was recommended by a friend who is employed there. I submitted my resume and received a phone interview. I received an offer about two weeks later. The work environment is very corporate, but the level support and formality depends on the department. Even within the controller's department, it varies. My department is pretty laid back but people are ready to help each other when questions are asked.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Southern California Edison in June 2012.

One interview

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Southern California Edison in June 2010.

Behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked on a team and you had a hard time with a team member?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in Edison?   Answer Question