Southern California Edison Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

3.3

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

It was a t ypical interview with the hiring mangager, another manager and an Human Resources rep. Nothing was very surprising. I think they had their candidate picked before it got to the actual interviews. It is the norm here and maybe elsewhere too?

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA).

Interview

Extensive interview questions regarding values, HR scenarios, communication techniques. Role playing. Expect a panel interview. You will be scored by each individual for each question. The hiring process weeds out applicants up front by scoring a matrix of must haves. Be clear on you resume because the HR folks generally have little if any experience in you subject matter area. They will simply look for key words on the resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR rep misrepresented the ability to make a better offer. Be very explicit regarding what you want and get it in writing. The staffing people seem to think their job is to lowball applicants. Often this happens without the hiring department's knowledge. Maybe its in their performance metrics???

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison in February 2009.

Interview

Dimensional interview with multiple parties. Follow up assessment center.

Interview Questions