Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern California Edison
- Intern (10)
- Project Manager (7)
- Program Analyst (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Professional Trainee (4)
- Professional Intern I (3)
- Financial Analyst II (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Engineer I (3)
- Engineer II (2)
- IT Specialist (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Training Specialist III (2)
- Business Analyst II (2)
- Manager (2)
- Statistical Analyst (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Nuclear Security Officer (2)
- Category Manager (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
- Professional Trainee I (2)
- Electrical Inspector (1)
- Energy Analyst Rotation Program (1)
- Summer Electrical Engineering Intern (1)
- Project Analyst III (APP3) (1)
- Resource and Planning Analyst (1)
- Technology Integration (1)
- Project Inspector (1)
- Program/Project Analyst III (1)
- Senior Program/Project Analyst (1)
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA).
Extensive interview questions regarding values, HR scenarios, communication techniques. Role playing. Expect a panel interview. You will be scored by each individual for each question. The hiring process weeds out applicants up front by scoring a matrix of must haves. Be clear on you resume because the HR folks generally have little if any experience in you subject matter area. They will simply look for key words on the resume.
- None. Pretty typical. Answer Question
HR rep misrepresented the ability to make a better offer. Be very explicit regarding what you want and get it in writing. The staffing people seem to think their job is to lowball applicants. Often this happens without the hiring department's knowledge. Maybe its in their performance metrics???
Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at Southern California Edison in February 2009.
Dimensional interview with multiple parties. Follow up assessment center.