Southern California Edison

Southern California Edison Professional Intern I Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Professional Intern I Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Southern California Edison.

I applied online through a posting on a job board.
Got a call from a HR person in about a week. He scheduled the first round interview for the next day. The first round was a one hour interview with 15 mins behavioral, 30 mins for a case, and 15 mins for questions. I heard back in the positive that very evening. They scheduled a second round interview 2 business days after the first round. The second round was mostly behavioral relating to past experiences in a team and as a leader. Overall very friendly interviewers who were able to explain everything clearly and professionally.

Interview Questions
  • I think the questions were what you already expect in an interview. No curve balls.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Apply online at edisonjobs.com. Include a resume and cover letter. Describe what time of position you are looking for in your cover letter. Generally have internships across all departments.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were a team leader and had to deal with an issue of a team member?   Answer Question

Professional Intern I Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Southern California Edison.

I was referred by an employee that was working at Edison at the time. Upon the referral I was contacted within a week about setting up a time for an interview. Once this was done I got a copy of my unofficial transcript and then went to meet them. The interviewers were really nice and made the meeting very enjoyable. After the interview I was contacted by HR and then did a drug test and got my photo taken for a badge and signed the contract to be hired.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions was a very informal type of interview where the interviewer just asked general questions and then asked about what my most prized project was.   Answer Question