Southern California Edison Professional Intern I Interview Questions

2.7

Professional Intern I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

I applied online through a posting on a job board. Got a call from a HR person in about a week. He scheduled the first round interview for the next day. The first round was a one hour interview with 15 mins behavioral, 30 mins for a case, and 15 mins for questions. I heard back in the positive that very evening. They scheduled a second round interview 2 business days after the first round. The second round was mostly behavioral relating to past experiences in a team and as a leader. Overall very friendly interviewers who were able to explain everything clearly and professionally.

Interview Questions

• I think the questions were what you already expect in an interview. No curve balls.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA).

Interview

Apply online at edisonjobs.com. Include a resume and cover letter. Describe what time of position you are looking for in your cover letter. Generally have internships across all departments.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were a team leader and had to deal with an issue of a team member?   Answer Question

Professional Intern I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

I was referred by an employee that was working at Edison at the time. Upon the referral I was contacted within a week about setting up a time for an interview. Once this was done I got a copy of my unofficial transcript and then went to meet them. The interviewers were really nice and made the meeting very enjoyable. After the interview I was contacted by HR and then did a drug test and got my photo taken for a badge and signed the contract to be hired.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions was a very informal type of interview where the interviewer just asked general questions and then asked about what my most prized project was.   Answer Question