Southern California Edison

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Professional Intern I

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview Details – I applied online through a posting on a job board.
Got a call from a HR person in about a week. He scheduled the first round interview for the next day. The first round was a one hour interview with 15 mins behavioral, 30 mins for a case, and 15 mins for questions. I heard back in the positive that very evening. They scheduled a second round interview 2 business days after the first round. The second round was mostly behavioral relating to past experiences in a team and as a leader. Overall very friendly interviewers who were able to explain everything clearly and professionally.

Interview Question – I think the questions were what you already expect in an interview. No curve balls.   Answer Question

Rosemead, CA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview Details – Apply online at edisonjobs.com. Include a resume and cover letter. Describe what time of position you are looking for in your cover letter. Generally have internships across all departments.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were a team leader and had to deal with an issue of a team member?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Professional Intern I

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview Details – I was referred by an employee that was working at Edison at the time. Upon the referral I was contacted within a week about setting up a time for an interview. Once this was done I got a copy of my unofficial transcript and then went to meet them. The interviewers were really nice and made the meeting very enjoyable. After the interview I was contacted by HR and then did a drug test and got my photo taken for a badge and signed the contract to be hired.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions was a very informal type of interview where the interviewer just asked general questions and then asked about what my most prized project was.   Answer Question

Worked for Southern California Edison? Contribute to the Community!