Southern New Hampshire Medical Center

Updated Jun 28, 2015

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center.

Interview

They called after a month of waiting. Granted, they probably had many submittals. Got one interview in which I was told I would be a great fit. I was hopeful. Second interview, once again, positive and thought I had nailed it only to be told I didn't get the job. Too much internal competition I believe. Deceiving. They shouldn't waste time on people who have full time jobs if they know they typically hire from within.

Office Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center (Nashua, NH).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted directly by hiring manager for a telephone interview about one week later, scheduled a sit down interview during that phone call. Interviewed, didn't hear anything for 5 weeks. Applied for another position, was called by that hiring manager to schedule an interview. When I returned that phone call I was told they couldn't interview me after all because I'd been hired for the first position I had applied for (the one 5 weeks before) - gee, thanks for telling me about it! So then I spoke with the original hiring manager again and then went for my drig screen, physical, paperwork, backgrounbd check, etc. The whole process took more than 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Name a mistake you made while caring for a patient   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, salary i sbased on experience.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center (Nashua, NH).

Interview

Communication good in initial hiring phase. 3 interviews. Required work physical. Later in process, communication and follow through was not as good. None. Laid back interview. I was surprised. They do a great job of telling you about the organization and history during the interview. None. Laid back interview. I was surprised. They do a great job of telling you about the organization and history during the interview.

Interview Questions

• None. Laid back interview. I was surprised. They do a great job of telling you about the organization and history during the interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't except first low ball offer. They will increase offer if you negotiate for more. I did not try negotiating on benefits so don't know how that would work out.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview was group interview

Practice Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in June 2012.

Interview

this consisted of four interviews. the hiring manager, her team, the COO and CFO. It took them over 3 months to finish with the process. after the final interview it took another 4 weeks to get a call back. They are very unorganized and lack professionalism. The hiring manager was no longer in charge of the department by the time they made a decision, yet i never interviewed with the new manager. Poorly run and bad communication