Southern New Hampshire Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinician Interview

Clinician
Nashua, NH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center.

Interview Details – Communication good in initial hiring phase. 3 interviews. Required work physical. Later in process, communication and follow through was not as good. None. Laid back interview. I was surprised. They do a great job of telling you about the organization and history during the interview. None. Laid back interview. I was surprised. They do a great job of telling you about the organization and history during the interview.

Interview Question – None. Laid back interview. I was surprised. They do a great job of telling you about the organization and history during the interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Don't except first low ball offer. They will increase offer if you negotiate for more. I did not try negotiating on benefits so don't know how that would work out.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was group interview

Interview Question – Tell me how you multi task   Answer Question

Practice Manager Interview

Practice Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in June 2012.

Interview Details – this consisted of four interviews. the hiring manager, her team, the COO and CFO.

It took them over 3 months to finish with the process. after the final interview it took another 4 weeks to get a call back. They are very unorganized and lack professionalism. The hiring manager was no longer in charge of the department by the time they made a decision, yet i never interviewed with the new manager. Poorly run and bad communication

Interview Question – physician comp   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Southern New Hampshire Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Southern New Hampshire Medical Center employees and interview candidates.