Southern New Hampshire University

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Worker Interview

Manchester, NH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Southern New Hampshire University in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through the university website. In a months time i got an email from the online campus asking me to join them for a 1:1 interview. The date and time was fixed. The interview consisted of basic questions like my prior experience, my ambition and my will to learn new things. It lasted for around an hour with a tour of the entire office included at the end. After the interview i got a call from them accepting me as their employee in a span of a week.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Southern New Hampshire University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southern New Hampshire University Student Worker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southern New Hampshire University employees and interview candidates.