Southern Nuclear

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Performance Improvement Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Southern Nuclear in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was scheduled for an interview and was not told what to expect until about 5 minutes before it started. There was a panel of three interviewers and someone from HR who just watched. Most of the questions were pretty standard: Tell me about a time when... You went against the norm, you had a problem when working on a group project, you showed leadership skills.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you showed leadership skills.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Southern Nuclear? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southern Nuclear Performance Improvement Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southern Nuclear employees and interview candidates.