Southern Ohio Medical Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern Ohio Medical Center

Physician Services Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Southern Ohio Medical Center in May 2012.

I was contacted by the HR dept. 1 day after applying online. They set me up for a phone interview the following week. While some of the questions were expected, others were not, such as what is my worst quality.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Southern Ohio Medical Center in April 2010.

This was a screening interview and required a review of my background [based on the online resume I filled out]. Asked details as what my responsibilities were and why I left that employer. Additionally, asked why I was in the job search mode. They also asked specific questions regarding how I manage my staff and background in construction.

Interview Questions
    • They asked specifics on why I left all my past employers [listed on my application].   View Answer