Southern Protection Agency

Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Southern Protection Agency in September 2011.

Interview Details – after completing on line, I was called in for interview. I took the job and had to go get my history done. I showed up the next day and met my supervisor and was driven to a clinic for pre-employment drug test. I was put in trainin the next monday and then assigned to a on site training program.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – make sure you are straight. these guys are by the book.

Very Easy Interview

Guard Interview

Guard
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Southern Protection Agency in February 2010.

Interview Details – Apply on line, then received a phone call to drive 40 miles to Villarica, Ga. for a 1;1 interview with captain Miles who has no clue of the business but if you are clean cut, and speak well your hired, fingerprint, sent to a post, you may or may not know what to do so don't ask anyone but Meadow or Thomson for help.Then job training, mase and handcuff class that you will no be paid for but is a great class.

Interview Questions

• Military or Law enfocement background   View Answer
  • Appearance is most important to him, no face hair, and hide tattoos   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Lame, Miles tries to lowball you with 7.5-8.5 if he don't like you, 8.5-10 if he does. and promises a lot and will not deliver.

Worked for Southern Protection Agency? Contribute to the Community!