Southern Research Institute

Updated Sep 15, 2014

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern Research Institute

Process Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Southern Research Institute.

Applied Online followed by a hour long phone interview which included HR related questions as well as my background etc. Was called on site for an in person interview. Was asked to present on my past experience, 1 hr long ppt with the entire team followed by 1-1 interviews with the entire team. Was a full day process. Has several follow up phone calls by HR about availability and such. Looked like they were ready to present an offer and then radio silence. I emailed to follow up and no reply and so had to call after a couple weeks to check. The HR seemed surprised that no one had informed me about their decision that they had decided to go ahead with a local candidate and apologized.
    Overall it was a good experience. Quite professional and the engineers seemed very sharp

Interview Questions

Senior Engineer Interview

Phone interview - HR - Phone interview Technical

Interview Questions
    • All day interview - 8 hours including a 2 hour presentation.   Answer Question