Southern States

Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Interview

Communications
Richmond, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Southern States in July 2011.

Interview Details – Southern States was very professional. Communication was prompt and happened exactly according to the timeline I was given. The organization also communicated salary information up front. All of the employees I encountered were pleasant and helpful. I did not feel like I was a number while interviewing. I was treated with a great deal of respect. The people who interviewed me were interested in talking about communication strategy and not interested in talking about standard HR questions. It was one of the most engaging interviews I have ever had.

Interview Question – What would you add to our current strategy?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Southern States? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southern States Communications interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southern States employees and interview candidates.