Southern Wine & Spirits Key Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Key Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits in May 2014.

My friend and I both were selected for an initial in-person interview. We both were selected for a second in-person interview with the boss of the first interviewer but I declined based on the salary offered. My friend, however, went on the second in-person interview a week later and then never received a call, email, or anything. Two in-person interviews deserves some form of communication about the status of the job.

Interview Questions
  • The first interview was less of an interview than it was the interviewer going over the job description.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern Wine & Spirits

Key Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits in May 2013.

Had 2 interviews with the director of sales, was expecting a much more "sales-oriented" interview, but the manager actually did most of the talking, he does alot of hiring and said he can get a sense of a person with in 60 seconds.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell the difference between a good and bad situation?   View Answer
    I was asked "what do you need to come work for us" I gave them a salary, they met it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits.

Interviewing process took a couple months- had to stay on top of it. Dress in business attire and be quick witted. I was chosen for my money-hungry attitude and quick witted personality.

Interview Questions
    • What do you anticipate being the hardest thing to learn at this job?   View Answer
    did not negotiate