Southern Wine & Spirits

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Key Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits in May 2014.

Interview Details – My friend and I both were selected for an initial in-person interview. We both were selected for a second in-person interview with the boss of the first interviewer but I declined based on the salary offered. My friend, however, went on the second in-person interview a week later and then never received a call, email, or anything. Two in-person interviews deserves some form of communication about the status of the job.

Interview Question – The first interview was less of an interview than it was the interviewer going over the job description.   Answer Question

Key Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits in May 2013.

Interview Details – Had 2 interviews with the director of sales, was expecting a much more "sales-oriented" interview, but the manager actually did most of the talking, he does alot of hiring and said he can get a sense of a person with in 60 seconds.

Interview Question – Can you tell the difference between a good and bad situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was asked "what do you need to come work for us" I gave them a salary, they met it.

Syracuse, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits.

Interview Details – Interviewing process took a couple months- had to stay on top of it. Dress in business attire and be quick witted. I was chosen for my money-hungry attitude and quick witted personality.

Interview Question – What do you anticipate being the hardest thing to learn at this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate

Worked for Southern Wine & Spirits? Contribute to the Community!