Southern Wine & Spirits

Relevance Date Difficulty

RPG Programmer Interview

RPG Programmer
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits in October 2012.

Interview Details – Received a greeting from a recruiter. The recruiter set everything up, including the interview time and place. Also, the recruiter provided information on benefits and compensation.

The interview was rather long. I was asked to take a short technical test (multiple choices), wrote a short paragraph on myself, and answered a series of 'psychological questions'. Also had a long chat with the interviewers regarding to the job responsibilities once hired. The atmosphere was very comfortable.

Interview Question – The positive and negative aspects about myself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. The compensation was pre-discussed with the recruiter.

RPG Programmer Interview

RPG Programmer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits.

Interview Details – Before speaking to the hiring manager and his boss, a series of tests were given. These tests will test for the candidate's technical knowledge, psychological state, and IQ level. While speaking to the interviewers, the candidate will be given a few specific scenarios then shows how to handle the situations. The candidate will also be asked some of the likes and dislikes. For example, what makes a co-worker an ideal one and what makes a co-worker a bad one. Finally, the interviewers will describe the responsibilities and what they will expect from the person who fills the position. The interview is lengthy, but overall, the atmosphere is pleasant.

Interview Question – How I view myself? What is my strength and weakness? Actually, these are very common questions, but I was caught by surprise.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Through an agent.

Worked for Southern Wine & Spirits? Contribute to the Community!