Southern Wine & Spirits of America Key Account Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits of America in May 2014.

Interview

My friend and I both were selected for an initial in-person interview. We both were selected for a second in-person interview with the boss of the first interviewer but I declined based on the salary offered. My friend, however, went on the second in-person interview a week later and then never received a call, email, or anything. Two in-person interviews deserves some form of communication about the status of the job.

Interview Questions

• The first interview was less of an interview than it was the interviewer going over the job description.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern Wine & Spirits of America

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits of America in May 2013.

Interview

Had 2 interviews with the director of sales, was expecting a much more "sales-oriented" interview, but the manager actually did most of the talking, he does alot of hiring and said he can get a sense of a person with in 60 seconds.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell the difference between a good and bad situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked "what do you need to come work for us" I gave them a salary, they met it.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits of America (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

Interviewing process took a couple months- had to stay on top of it. Dress in business attire and be quick witted. I was chosen for my money-hungry attitude and quick witted personality.

Interview Questions

• What do you anticipate being the hardest thing to learn at this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

did not negotiate