Southpole

Relevance Date Difficulty

Merchandising Manager Interview

Merchandising Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Southpole in November 2008.

Interview Details – I had 1st interview with HR manager and then was invited for 2nd interview with two sr. vps. All interviews I had with Southple weren't too difficult and people were nice.

Interview Question – Why did you go to XX school?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate at all.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Creative Director Interview

Creative Director
Fort Lee, NJ

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Southpole in April 2009.

Interview Details – I had to interview 4 different times moving up the chain of command. I spent in total about 12-14 hours interviewing from designers to the CEO. It was basically giving the same presentation over and over again. Some interviews were easy and some were a little difficult just because the person involved had a major ego.

Interview Question – Where do you get your inspiration?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the salary I wanted based on my background.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Southpole? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southpole interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southpole employees and interview candidates.