Southwest Airlines

Interview Details – Call/Inperson interview

Interview Question – Technical questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process went well. It was only one software solution that kept me away from getting the position. But I would definitely apply again to other positions.

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for a position online and a recruiter contacted me within the week. The recruiter was very friendly, helpful, and really made me feel like he was on my side as well as ensuring the position was a good match. I was asked to come in for a interview the next week.
The interview was an hour and consisted of the manager who I'd be working for and the recruiter. The interview was involved a case study, which I had not expected at all, to see how I would work through a problem. Unfortunately, the hiring was put on hold and so they stopped the interview process. I kept up with the recruiter who in a few weeks contacted me for a similar opening. What a great resource!

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest Airlines

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees and interview candidates.