Southwest Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

In Flight Crew Scheduler Interview

In Flight Crew Scheduler
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received call from recruiter about a month later (we spoke over the weekend even!). After outlining the job responsibilities and duty location, she then informed me of the salary right upfront. The salary offered was non-negotiable and was, unfortunately too far below what I could accept as a minimum. When I told her this, she asked me if I wanted to pull my resume from consideration (and recomfirmed several times, trying her best to give me every opportunity possible!). When I said yes, it concluded the phone interview, as there was no point in going any further. We was very nice througout our conversation, even though I could tell was a little frustrated with me. Overall a pleasant experience - just saddened that I couldn't press on.

Interview Question – Do you understand the job description, location, and salary as they have been explained to you, and are they acceptable?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest Airlines

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines In Flight Crew Scheduler interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees and interview candidates.