Southwest Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Agent Interview

Customer Service Agent
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in March 2012.

Interview Details – Sent resume online via SWA website. Was sent an email with a date and time on when they would call. Received a phone call which consisted of prior experience, why Southwest, what the job entails, uniform sizes, salary, etc. Was not offered a f2f, but was told someone would be contacting me, either way, within 2 weeks. From everything I've read, if you're not offered the f2f during the phone interview, you probably won't be invited to the f2f. I'll wait and see if I get the, "Thanks, but no thanks!"

Interview Question – Interviewer kept asking if I was aware of what the job entailed!   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines interview questions and advice in Las Vegas, NV. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees and interview candidates.