Southwest Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Interview

Legal
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in March 2012.

Interview Details – This is a great company, and I did quite a bit of research on SWA after I received the call for an interview. The process is takes time and is stressful, but I think it is worth it. The company itself is really cool, and the culture there seems to be the same. They are very thorough, and they called all referenced and did a background check. DO NOT lie or embellish your resume or application. You can expect a phone interview and I had two in person interviews. One with a panel. The recruiter is a great asset so utilize them.

My advice is to dress nicely with a jacket. Be personable and know your stuff.

Interview Question – Why would you be an asset to SWA?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not try

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest Airlines

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines Legal interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees and interview candidates.