Southwest Airlines

Updated Feb 19, 2015

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Southwest Airlines in November 2014.

6 month long recruiting process; overall really great experience and timely responses back. Application is super easy, then received email for why southwest essay, then phone interview, then in-person interview and got a call day of I received the internship. Each step took place per month and found out in November for internship in January.

Interview Questions
  • Phone interview all behavioral, in-person interview more specific but all in all really great experience. Everyone is so nice and makes you feel at home regardless of how nervous you are.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Southwest Airlines in November 2008.

I applied online and waited about a month before hearing back. I then had a phone interview. It was very straight forward. Most of the questions were behavioral. A few weeks later, I received a call inviting me to fly to Texas to interview for the position. The interview was conducted by a panel.

Interview Questions